Our library will be the most welcoming and student centered library in Kentucky. We will inspire curiosity and intellectual enrichment through a friendly community of learning and new technologies that leads to high academic achievement, independent reading and learning, and collaboration throughout the school.
The mission of the library staff and community of Our School is to be a model for deliberate and intentional engagement with knowledge. We strive to be a place where students and staff know they will be welcome, inspired, and challenged. We exist as a resource to expand the learning potential of students and to enhance the teaching capabilities of our faculty by:
- providing a stimulating and welcoming atmosphere.
- providing new technologies to empower students and teachers to become effective and self-sufficient information seekers.
- integrating the library program throughout each day through collaboration and advocacy.
- creating collaborative learning and social spaces aimed at enabling learning and discovery.
- offering support for formal and independent education and opportunities for lifelong learning and enjoyment.